Burning Permits

Residents and property owners in Edenville Township can obtain burning permits by calling (866)922-BURN or by Internet at Burning permits can only be issued for the burning of leaves, brush, grass and stumps. State Law for any open burning when the ground is not snow covered requires burning permits.

Building, Plumbing/Mechanical, Electrical Permits, and Zoning Compliance Land Use Permits

See the Code Authority page or the Contacts for further information about Building, Plumbing/Mechanical, Electrical and Land Use Permits.

Water District #1

Zoning Compliance Land Use Permits

Flood Recovery Land Use Permit Application

Land Use Permit Application